Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girl's Night In

Our good friend Gino married his beautiful and sweet Brina this past weekend! The wedding was beautiful and very personal and it was so wonderful to be a part of it! Our very close friends, Dylan and Carissa, came up from Phoenix for the weekend and Carissa and I decided to plan a girl's night in for the night Chip and Dylan would be at the bachelor party. Kelly, my sister-in-law, had just moved back in to town so I also thought this would be a great opportunity to get her out and introduce her to some of my friends.

We decided to do a potluck affair with wine and appetizers. I chose three dips to be eaten on fancy crackers and Kelly picked a Top Chef recipe: Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches with Pesto. All four recipes got great "reviews" at the party!


Cat Cora's Eggplant Dip




Cat Cora's Sweet Red Peppers with Asiago Cheese Dip (My favorite!)



Cat Cora's Tomato Basil Dip



Top Chef: Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches with Pesto

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to you and Kelly for making those, and it was great to see you!! I have been thinking about those dips ever since, I couldn't possibly pick my favorite! :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete